Monday 10 February 2014

All Men Are Dogs!


“He used me, all he wanted was just sex. Men are such dogs! The whole lot of them!” Most women if not all have said the exact words at least once in their lifetime. I personally used to say “All men are dogs but on different levels – some are bull dogs and some are chiwawa’s”. I take it back, men are just men just as much as us women are just women.  What time has taught me is that men will always want to get however much they can get from a woman/girl, most of the time it’s not forced but we give it willingly except in some cases where it is by force.

 

A man will come up to you and say “Hey, I like you, enjoy your company, find you attractive…but I’m currently with someone and I’m just not feeling her anymore, going through a rough patch…or – I’m married, very unhappy and planning to leave my wife…” We do our calculations (That’s another topic on its own) and what do we see? Jackpot! Calm down Hyena! The fact that that man has let you know that there is someone else or an unfinished chapter there automatically makes you a side chick, nyatsi, ikhwapha, umaNtuli, iJuvie etc. (I guess you didn’t add or multiply that in your calculations) – in this case he will do with you what any man does to a side chick and loyal and non-judgmental friends are always there to wipe those tears at the end of it all.

 

If your stallion is serious and wants you around, he’ll make sure that his stable is spick and span just waiting for you to accept his invitation and not shuffle you around the different rooms while sweeping his dirt hun – and yes I said “accept his invitation” don’t invite yourself lest you risk being shuffled because he just wasn’t prepared for a guest. As much as we’d love to be invited into clean stables, let’s make sure that our’s are on point and even sterilized first.

 

Love is a beautiful thing, let’s enjoy it ngaphandle kokuhlomeka.

Yours in Uzuri,

Moi.

 

1 comment:

  1. must say when i saw the tittle i was interested to read. interesting words you have there Uzuri.
    Laz

    ReplyDelete