Wednesday 11 September 2013

Thank you Father you made me Sindisiwe Cele...


I wrote this almost 7 years ago, it's about time I do what I was created to do...Free fall...

Beautiful, I am.
Lovely, gorgeous, stunning and hot if you like.
IBhomu, iyababa, some even call me isibhaxu.
Who am I to complain, for “this” is Gods creation.

Perception, many have their own ideas about who I am,
Expect me to be a certain way, behave a certain way,
Speak, walk and even dress a certain way.

“More than meets the eye”
That is how I like to define myself
Because there’s more to me than “this”.
Intelligent, loving, caring, kind, honest, humane,
Generous, friendly, compassionate – that is all me!
I am not saying I am little Miss perfect - but hey!
We all have our little demons!

Pity you wont get to know the real me
For you already have this perception of who I am.
How I should dress, walk, talk, and behave,
Where and whom I should hang around with… even what to eat!

Expectations. Too bad for you I don’t meet yours.
Wasn’t my goal anyway……….
I’m not about to change me just to impress you and everybody else.
This is who and what I am and I LOVE ME!

The future. Tomorrow I might burn and you won’t see “this” ever again.
I’m so glad those who know the real me know that my beauty is more
Than these eyes and luscious lips, more than these curves and African hips.
For my beauty is more than skin deep.

Beautiful, indeed I am – in every way possible.
THANK GOD I AM ME!!!

SINDISIWE CELE
25/04/2006
18:45

1 comment: