Wednesday 11 September 2013

Approach: Written 27 July 2011


This is of vital importance because it'll either bring a smile or a frown which will determine whether you get any contact or not.  This morning from the gym rushing for work carrying a hand bag, gym bag, in high heels with an umbrella because its raining.  This guy comes up to me and walks with me:
G: Hello
U: Hi
G: You look beautiful
U: Thank you
G: I like your hair
U: Thank you
G: Please cover me with your umbrella
U: ???? Its small and if I cover you then I'll get wet
G:  Oh...( silence) where are you going?
U: to work
G: where?
U: silence *thinking, ngyasindwa, you have not offered to carry one bag for me, uthi angikukhave with my umbrellar, kuyanetha! vele why didn't u get on nendlela yakho! SERIOUSLY? REALLY?!
G: Please give me your number
U: silence
G: Oh uyangziba
U: silence
G: awufuni ne number yakho...
U:*Im thinking for 5 minutes!!!!!!!*
G: Sisi..........eventually leaves me alone.   
Guys?! Get the big bag first!  maybe ne umbrella ke. Try to make the situation lighter *pun intended* You'll get a smile, a thank you, a good chat...maybe ne number ke depends on our next lesson: FIRST IMPRESSION.
Hhayi ngoba ngazi kakhulu, women differ, this is just me.
 
First Impression long overdue! Coming soon :)

2 comments:

  1. lol... i think i am going to keep a close eye on these blogs... one could learn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! Don't be surprised when you read something we have discussed my friend :)

      Delete